Royle Care prides itself on a team that delivers a quality service, when a new member of the team joins us they are personally interviewed, asked to provide references and have their criminal record checked.
Working at Royle Care
If you have not worked in care before you can still apply to join our team. All Care Workers joining Royle Care receive comprehensive induction training and regular update training. Once you have passed you probation you will be offered the opportunity to study towards QCF care qualifications.
Have you got what it takes?
To work as part of a friendly and supportive care team at Royle Care it is essential that you are kind, caring, compassionate and want to make a difference to peoples’ lives.
Home Care Workers
We have vacancies for male and female Care Workers to provide care and assistance to clients in their own home. Applicants should preferably have a full driving licence and access to a car for work, however, we have a few vacancies for non drivers.
Although previous experience of domiciliary care would be preferable it is not essential as full training and monitoring will be provided through induction, on-going training, monitoring and reviews to ensure that our high standards are maintained and the care provided to our clients meets all of their needs.
Main duties include:
- personal hygiene requirements
- the management of incontinence
- bathing in bed or bathroom
- looking after skin, teeth, mouth, hair and nails
- positioning and movement of immobile clients.
- Medication, where this is covered (together with the type of assistance) in the client’s Personal Care Plan
- food and drink preparation
- laundry, general cleaning and housekeeping duties
- participating with the client in social, leisure and recreational activities
- talking with clients, and acting as a “companion”
- helping the client maintain contact with family and friends
phone: 01189 577460
What Our Staff Say About Us
Full mandatory training given
Free DBS check
Uniforms and equipment provided
Great rates of pay
Progress your career
Let Royle Care help you to progress your career; we offer opportunities to attend specialised training courses, and when you have successfully completed your probationary period we will support you through your QCF.
Get paid whilst you learn
At Royle Care we think it’s important to develop and progress our staff in their career, that’s why we pay you to attend any training courses that might be suitable to your position.